Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Weekend:

Friday:
Chad and Desmon went with us to Sput's to eat.  Todd and Michelle were there also.  Kind of nice to visit both sons at one spot.  Very good evening.
Saturday:
April and I have been planning a shopping trip to Manchester since Iva was born.  We enjoyed the day of shopping and eating out.  Dwayne watched the kids. The weather was beautiful.
After we got home, I wasn't inside the door long before Cash wanted a tea party.  I think I started something.  lol
 I didn't get any pictures of Iva.  I tried to upload some of April's but it didn't work.
Sunday:
I didn't get up until 10:45.  Needless to say, I missed church.  I didn't do much of anything all day.
Our renters moved out so I went to look at the house.  I think we all have different levels of what we think is clean.  I would like to sell it but Dwayne doesn't want to.

I am grateful to get to see all three of my kids this weekend.  Family means alot.


No comments:

Post a Comment