Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Weekend Update:

Friday:
We ate at Apple Bees and it was quite the disappointment.  Won't be going there for quite some time.
Saturday: 
I had the intention of restaining our front door and side lights.  I was washing down the door when Lizzy came over for the day.  I couldn't believe all the black, I guess mold although it didn't looked moldy, that I got off the door.  Had to go over it twice.  I then taped the door off and it was such a beautiful day, I decided heck with it, I'll stain it Wednesday on my day off.
We went to Rolla and got large milkshakes at Dairy Queen.  Then I noticed the calories was 790.  Whoops, little high.  I told Lizzy it was okay, it was our lunch and we were getting our dairy and fruit.  lol
We took the long way home and then headed to Nagogami Lodge to see the river.  We saw Chad as he was working at Chris's house.  Went home and watched TV.
That evening, we went to Dustin's house for a cookout and bonfire for Trevor's birthday.  Good to see Trevor again, he's grown so much.
Michelle, Todd and Chad

Lizzy, Michelle, Todd and Chad

Sunday:
Dad came down fairly early to visit.  I then didn't go to church.  Spent the afternoon mowing the yard. Went to the hay field to see the guys.  They were having quite a time as both tractors were acting up.  Stayed awhile then went home to fix supper.

I am grateful for the times big or small with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment