Thursday, May 19, 2016

Wedding:

I still don't have my pictures uploaded.
The wedding turned out so great.  There were many people there.  The church isn't the largest and we even had people standing outside.  There was much laughter during the ceremony and a relaxed feeling.  The preacher had asked each one during marriage counseling to make a list about what they loved about the other person.  I'm sure they didn't count on it being read at the end of the wedding.  Todd's was My List by Todd Elrod.  Sure didn't want to forget who he was.  lol  Michelle had quite a long list and the one I think she thought would never see the light of the day is, I love Todd's sexy beard.  Much laughter ensued.
After pictures, we headed to St. James for the reception.  We had hog roasted and everyone brought a covered dish.  Unique way of a reception, but it turned out great.  Everyone had a good time.  Dwayne danced with Michelle and I think he's stuck in the 70's as no one could quite figure out his dancing.  lol
Sunday:
We slept late and then Michelle called to see if we wanted to come over and watch them open their presents.  Her Mom and Dad already had plans so they couldn't make it.  It was fun to see their excitement as they opened each gift and card.
I came home and took a much needed nap.  I get so worn out anymore.

I am so grateful my son found a wonderful wife and has started a new chapter in his life.    

No comments:

Post a Comment