Thursday, May 26, 2016

Catch up time:

Saturday, April 23rd:
Cash and April came over to spend the day.  Dwayne and Chad were planting cane.  Cash was over excited to see Chad as Chad does whatever Cash wants.  (so does Grandpa)  After lunch, we went up to see Pa Great.  Cash thinks a trip to Grandma's also includes a visit to Pa Great's.  They each have to do a jig dance.
Sunday, April 24th:
Went to church and then got caught up on a few things around the house.
Monday, April 25th:
Left shoulder surgery for torn rotator (started to type radiator  lol) cuff and calcium deposits.  Surgery went good, home to sleep the afternoon away.  On Tuesday, I received a CMS chair.  What a life-saver.  I love this chair.  You lay your arm in the tray (don't know what else to call it) and it lifts your arm a certain degree.  You increase the degree of movement each time.  You are to do it for two hours three times a day.  Needless to say, it filled my day.  I was either on the machine or sleeping.  Poor Dwayne, he was my caretaker and cook-all after working eight long hard hours in St. Louis plus driving back and forth.  I don't know who he does it.
Todd and Michelle came to visit.  They were getting ready to head to Montana for their honeymoon.  I don't see them but every other week, but it seemed like they were gone a month or more instead of the two weeks.
That pretty much sums up the next couple of weeks.

I am grateful for the success of my surgery.

(Dad has been sick and had to go to the hospital.  He's doing better but still not feeling well)

No comments:

Post a Comment