Monday, January 25, 2016

Winter:

We've not done much exciting.  Every other Sunday supper with the kids and Dad comes down.
April and Mike had us over for barbecue one night.
I've been forgetting to take my phone in to take pictures.  Cash is so much fun.  When I'm at their house, I have to go in his bedroom with him to play.  Yesterday, we pretended we were taking naps. He loves his PaPa and PaPa's trucks.  Over a month ago Chad had borrowed Dwayne's farm truck.  Cash was so upset Chad had PaPa's truck.  He tells Chad about it each time he sees him and tells all of us Chad no PaPa's truck.  Todd and Michelle went to April's a couple weeks ago and he was telling Todd about it.  PaPa's truck should be in the shed (garage) and no Chad have it.  The little stinker doesn't forget anything.
Dad is doing real good.  He calls every evening to see about my day.  He also calls Judy and Kate every evening.  He gets out and goes places during the day.  He's doing much better than I thought he would.
I  was sick again last week, missed three days work.  It's a wonder they keep me on as much work I've missed.  I see an ENT Wednesday. so hopefully she can help me.
Todd and Michelle are busy making wedding plans.  They are both so happy.  Looking forward to having her for a daughter-in-law.  Todd has always kind of been a Momma's boy. so this Momma was a little sad at first.  Dumb, huh?  He is thirty-four after all.
Chad has been busy working and doing side jobs we don't get to see him as much.  He's putting in bamboo flooring in his house.  It looks really good.  Both Chad and Todd are good at carpentry.


That's about all that's been happening at our house.
I am so grateful for my kids, son-in-law and soon to be daughter-in-law.

No comments:

Post a Comment