Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Weekend Update:

Friday:
We started the evening by picking up Dwayne's truck from the body shop.  He had a minor dent in the tail gate and it wouldn't open.  Also, got it detailed.  Looks almost new.  Sure it won't look that way long.
We ate supper at the Eagles.  The food was good and we ran into several people we knew.  Nice evening.
Saturday:
I used to work as a bookkeeper for Donnie Stratman at Stratman Trucking.  Donnie and I were also classmates.  His youngest daughter, Jennifer was getting married.   Jennifer and Erica used to come by the office after school until time to go home.  Jennifer's wedding was beautiful.  I sat with a couple classmates and our sponsors sat in front of us.  We joked we were the 1975 section. 
I then went to visit Mom and Dad.  They were having a good day.
Sunday:
April and I went shopping at the lake.  Cash was with us and did quite well.  He was a little goof ball at lunch but other than that, he was a good boy and great shopper.  We found some good deals and had a great time.  We don't have a lot of money for these shopping trips but we go and have time together and enjoy the day.
Dwayne had been putting up the hay the last couple of days.  He was a little bummed that he had to buy parts for the hay bine.  Thus, the joys of small time farming.

I am grateful for times like these.

1 comment:

  1. Shopping at the lake sounds fun. I haven't been there in forever. heck I rarely ever shop for anything other than groceries lol.
    Bet Cash is getting big boys ask about him a lot.

    ReplyDelete