Monday, June 29, 2015

Weekend Update:

Friday Evening:
MacKensie came down for while.  We watched the movie Blended; very funny comedy.  It was nice to see Kensie and visit with her.
Saturday:
We had an Elrod Reunion at Belle.  There was a good turn .out and lots of good food.  Wish I could make pies as good as the aunts.
We came home and did some work around the house.  I mowed the yard and Dwayne played with his new toy.  Actually, he trimmed around all the trees and under and around the new fence we put in last year.  Luckily, I had some meatloaf left from the reunion so we had meatloaf sandwiches.
Sunday:.
I was overly tired when I got up so I didn't make it to church.  I went back to bed and slept a couple hours.  Dwayne was power washing the house so I thought I'd help him out and spread mulch around the flower beds.  My oomph must have got up and left!  I can't do as much as I used to.
In the evening, we took my car into Rolla to get it detailed.  Ate at Maid-Rites and bought root beer floats to go visit Mom and Dad.  They love the floats.  Went home and watched TV.  Dad called around nine and Mom was sick.  I went up and stayed with them awhile.

Aren't you glad I'm back to blogging about my boring life?!?

I am so grateful for the time spent with family this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment