Friday, June 26, 2015

Finally!!

Finally, I can get back to blogging!!  Our computer had a virus and was so slow I couldn't hardly do anything on it, let alone blog.  So I bought a cheap lap top today.
Today started out early as Dwayne had a colonoscopy done.  Ate a later breakfast at Steak n Shake but not so good.  Not all their help showed up today; we did get a $6.00 discount off our ticket for the inconvenience.
On the way home we drove down by Osage City as we've never been there before.  I wish now we would have drove farther down than we did so we could see where the Osage flows into the Missouri River.
Home ten minutes and Dwayne decided we were going to Rolla to get his "toys".  We went to Family Center and he bought a Stihl Trimmer and a Stihl Weed Eater.  I bought a $5.99 bird for my shelf.  The guy checking us out asked if that was all I was getting out of the deal.  Told him no, I get to write a check.  He said, looks like you're getting the bird-litteraly.  lol   Not to be out done, we then went to Wal-Mart to buy me a cheap lap top.  No where near as expensive as the Stihl toys!  Oh, well, Dwayne works hard and doesn't buy himself anything.
I've missed blogging and keeping up with friends.  Now I'm back!!!!!!!!  Scarey, isn't it?  lol 

3 comments:

  1. Glad to have you back!! Missed your updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really glad to see you back to blogging. I hope to have more time to blog soon I have some exciting news to share.

    ReplyDelete