Friday, November 8, 2013

October 12, 2013

The birth weekend of Cash in pictures:
Cash Michael Holtmeyer
7 lb. 3 oz.    19 1/2 inches long

               Patiently waiting for the arrival of our baby:

Grandma Laverne
Grandma Nonnie
Proud Daddy
Mommy
Uncle Todd
Grandmas, Parents and Dr. Su
 
                                                      I'm here!!!!
Cash Michael Holtmeyer
Nurse, Daddy and Me
Me & Daddy
Getting my footprint:
Daddy, Mommy & Me
Daddy handing me to Uncle Todd
I think Uncle Todd is a little proud of me!!
Me & Uncle Todd
Grandpa Dwayne and Me
He's waited along time for me to get here!!
Yep, that's my Grandpa!!
Grandma Nonnie & Me
She's been buying baby clothes for me for the
past seventeen years, ever since Ashlyne was born.
That's my Grandma Nonnie!!
Grandma Laverne
I'm her first grandchild.
Doesn't she look proud of me?
Well, that's it for today.  I'm worn out.
Looking forward to meeting the rest
of my family in the days to come.


I am so grateful for the birth of our first grandchild and to be able to be a part of the excitement.  Love, love, love our first grandchild, Cash Michael.                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment