Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Cash:

 


I watched Cash yesterday for April while she went to the dentist.  We had a fun afternoon.  He seems so smart for his age.  I was changing his diaper and he turns his head towards the wall and then starts smiling.  I think he saw his Mommy in the picture on the wall.  He certainly watches her when she's around.
Grandpa came home mid-afternoon and got to get some spoiling time in.  He loves (as it seems almost all babies do) to watch the ceiling fan. 
He's been experiencing some cranky times with his little tummy being upset.  April picked up  some Gripe Water and it helped after the first dose.  I remember my Great-Niece, Kara saying last year with her baby it was a life saver.  Sure glad Cash feels better.

We've waited years for a grand baby and are certainly enjoying our time with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment