Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Surprise Visitors:

Ashlyne & Lizzy acting cool..

Ashlyne, Sidney (Lizzie's friend) ,Lizzie and me

Ashlyne and Lizzie dropped in to see me today at work.  They hadn't seen my new office yet.
Last month Alan and I changed offices.  I like it better in the middle, I have a view to outside, there is less "noise" and I decorated the office for a more personal touch.  The walls are painted, I now have carpet and pictures from home on the walls.  It's my home away from home.
It was good to see the girls.  Ashlyne is getting so grown up, I don't see her as much.  And I was surprised at how much her hair has grown since I saw her last.
They are getting so excited about the baby and are helping with the baby shower this weekend.  April has watched them since they were born so for them to be around April's baby is a big deal and much anticipation.  Especially with guessing if it's a boy or girl. 

I am grateful for these great nieces in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment