Thursday, December 15, 2011

Chad's Birthday:

Dwayne, Me and Chad:
We're standing in front of April and Mike's Christmas tree.
Chad and Todd:

I was handing Chad a lighter to light his candles. He already had them lit.......
Chad and Todd:

Our boys, still as close as when they were growing up. So proud of them.
Chad and April:


Chad and April goofing around as they always do. He didn't turn her upside down this time though. lol Oh, I just got a vision in my head of him doing that at her wedding!! And he would so do that!!

April fixed Chad's birthday dinner Sunday evening. It was a nice treat having it all done and not having to cook. lol We had a nice evening visiting with all three of our children and our future addition to the family, Mike.

As every parent says when it's their child's birthday, where have the years gone? But really, 33 years have gone by so fast since our first born entered our lives on December 12, 1978. Love you, Chaddy!!

I am grateful for my family and the close bond we share.

2 comments:

  1. He better not turn me upside down on my wedding day! His punishment: dancing in the hog trough! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He probably won't as he loves his little sister and I don't think he would want to do that to you in your wedding dress, but on the other hand, I can so see him doing that!! lol

    ReplyDelete