Thursday, November 18, 2010

Meatloaf:

Speaking of my daughter!! Last night I was making meatloaf for supper. I had a lot of thoughts running through my head and was a little distracted. I had made the meatloaf and was mixing up the glaze. When I turned back to put it on the meatloaf, I couldn't find the meatloaf. So, I looked in the oven, then the refrigerator, the microwave and then the oven again. I was really starting to wonder about myself and I didn't want Dwayne to know I had lost a whole pan of meatloaf! After doing the search once again, I asked Dwayne if he knew what I could have done with the meatloaf. He said he didn't. Then I guess he felt sorry for me and then told me April had snuck in and took the meatloaf into the other room as a prank!! Thank goodness!! I was really beginning to wonder about myself!! So, I made April and Dwayne clean the kitchen up after supper. Serves them right!! lol

Maybe I won't be so sad that she's moving........................

2 comments:

  1. I can totally see her doing that! But I am surprised they could keep from laughing while hearing you search for the meatloaf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She said she was downstairs laughing so hard, she was sure I could hear her. Little Nerd!! lol

    ReplyDelete