Thursday, May 31, 2018

The boys:

Last week I had the opportunity to watch Todd and Michelle's for the day.  They are pretty calm babies so the day went well.  I have a bench I keep a curtain on.  The oldest one pulled the curtain off and when I looked over he was laying on it and went to sleep.  So cute.
 
I needed to go into Rolla to get flowers for the cemeteries.  I called Judy to see if she would come over and watch them for awhile.  Lizzy came with her.
I brought home banana milkshakes as Judy makes the best banana ice cream.  We sat around visiting for awhile and had a good time.
After they left, I fed the baby and laid him down to sleep.  So sweet.
 
We are so falling in love with these babies in our care for a short time.  We hope and pray it will be long term as our hearts will be broken if we have to lose them.
 
Love these babies and the time spent with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment