Monday, May 21, 2018

Mother's Day:

FRIDAY:
We went out to eat at Sput's and then stopped by Todd and Michelle's to see the babies.  The little one is already changing so much.
SATURDAY:
Dwayne had to work and I pretty much just lazed around all day.
SUNDAY:
Last year I treated myself to buying pizzas from Penelope's instead of cooking Mother's Day Dinner.  This year I decided we would just make it a tradition.  I tried off and on on Saturday to call Penelope's and kept getting a message that they appreciated their customers but due to a personal conflict they couldn't serve us at this time.  Fine, I'll just call back on Sunday.  Same message.  I would have thought their message would be more professional.  Personal conflict could have so many different meanings.
I called Alex Pizza and we were very pleased with the quality of the pizzas.  We were able to relax and not worry about dishes and cleaning up.


I wish I would have took a picture of Iva by herself.   She had the cutest red dress on.  Looked so pretty.
 
I am grateful each of my children plus my Dad were here to celebrate the day with.

No comments:

Post a Comment