Thursday, January 12, 2017

Catching up:

End of year.  We didn't do anything special, just stayed home.
Dad and I did go to my Aunt Geri's birthday party on Saturday, 31st.  Aunt Geri is my only living aunt left on my Mom's side of the family.  She was married to my Uncle Junior Williams.  We had a good time visiting and enjoying the joy Aunt Geri was having.  Love her.
Glenda and Aunt Geri

Sunday, Church.

Monday, the 3rd we went to St. Elizabeth to visit.
The kiddos in their Christmas pajamas.

January 3, 2017
Iva turned 7 months old.

Saturday, January 7th.
We had a gift certificate for AppleBees so we went out to eat a late lunch.  The food was good this time.  Bought groceries and then home.

Sunday, January 8th
I went to church and then in the evening, we went to Mike and April's.  Had fun playing with Cash.  Iva is such a good baby and always seems happy.
Iva in pigtails.

My sister-in-law, Bobbi and brother, Wayne
Bittersweet day as it would have been Wayne's birthday.  Sure do miss him.  Even more since Momma died.

Monday, January 9th.
My sister, Katie's birthday.

Instead of prayer meeting at Dad's, we went to Paul and Katie's for supper and prayer meeting.  Paul had supper ready and had made Kate a four tiered cake.  It was very good.  We had a good time.

We're starting off the New Year with Dwayne laid off from work, but getting some much needed projects done around the place.  Me, I've been super tired.  (Lupus crap)  I fall asleep on the couch about every night but I don't hurt too bad so that is good.
We're enjoying life with our adult kids and looking to the future for more good things to happen.

I am grateful for each day of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment