Monday, December 12, 2016

Weekend Post:

Friday:
I had several errands to run so I took off work at 3 o'clock.  Even with that I was still late getting home.  We finished up our decorations and put everything away.
Saturday:
Poor Dwayne had to work again.  I went to St. Elizabeth to pick up Cash and Iva for the night.  We had alot of fun playing.  Iva joined us for our tea party.  Needless to say, little hands are fast and our "tea" was spilled.  Quite a sticky floor.  Before our party, I was busy with Iva.  Cash said he would go get the tea and came back in with a Sun Drop.  "I have the tea".  I always use Sun Drop as our tea for the party.
Dustin had us down for a nice supper and a Christmas for Noah, his youngest.

Noah Elrod

Dustin and Noah

Cody's little one, Jayce

Dustin and Todd

Aunt Michelle and Iva



Cash had a blast playing.
 Sunday:
I had planned on taking Iva to church.  Didn't quite work out.  It takes forever to give baths and get ready.  I don't know how I used to take Kevin and Karen McCormack's two toddlers and newborn along with our three and get to church on time.  Guess I'm not as young anymore.
Today is Chad's birthday dinner.  Lasagne-wants it every year.  One year, I made chicken pot pie and he wasn't too happy about it.  I don't spoil them none.
When I went to Alaska a couple years ago, I found this super cute (and as April would say, frilly) dress on sale.  Since I've been known to buy baby clothes for years, I couldn't resist.
Iva, in her dress from Alaska

Dad

April, Iva, Cash

Grandpa and Iva


We also had Chad's favorite of custard pie.  One time I made a custard pie and when we got  home from town, Chad had ate the whole thing.  Gotta fatten him up a bit.

I am so grateful for family and the love they have for one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment