Monday, December 19, 2016

Elrod Christmas:

One of my favorite pictures, you can see the joy on Dad's face.

Chad and Iva.  Iva is wearing her Mommy's old Christmas dress.

Cody's wife, Jessica and baby, Jayce.

Christmas mess.

Opening presents.


Dinner

Dad

Friday night we just stayed in.  Saturday I made the brave trip to Walmarts.  Talk about busy!!
Made my desserts for Sunday.  It was super cold out so we stayed in.
Sunday:
We had the Elrod Christmas Dinner.  Notice the cranberry salad?  That's left from Thanksgiving.  It still didn't get ate.  But I continue to make it each year because Dodie did.  Also, we always have her punch.  Sure missed her this year.  Don't know why more this year than in the past.  She would have so enjoyed the little ones.

I am grateful to be a part of the Elrod family.

No comments:

Post a Comment