Thursday, June 16, 2016

Grandma's Weekly Visit:

Wednesdays are my day off during the week.  I went to April's and we went to the Lake shopping.  Was it ever fun!!  We had a blast at the Carter's store buying little girl clothes.  We did the same thing after Cash was born too.  Loved buying baby girl outfits.  I might have gotten a little carried away.  We needed a break so stopped at Chili's for lunch.  Then more shopping.  We picked Cash up from Daycare on the way home.  At least this time he was happy to see me.  When we got home, we played games, tractors, etc.  He even sat in the rocking chair with me for quite awhile.  So I got the idea to get a picture of the three of us.


I almost look mad in the picture but I wasn't.  Just trying to get Cash to sit back and let April take our picture.  He doesn't like his picture taken anymore.I



Cash crying because he "needed" to go home with me.  Kind of broke my heart a little but I have to work the next day.  Made me happy as he usually wants Pa.  But Pa wasn't there, so I'm second choice.  lol

I am extremely grateful for these precious little grandbabies.

2 comments: