Thursday, June 9, 2016

Cinnamon Rolls:

April had asked about a month before the baby was born if I would make her cinnamon rolls after the baby got here.  (I actually do pretty good on my cinnamon rolls if I do say so myself  lol)  I was off work yesterday, so I made a batch and took them to April.  I pigged out and ate two.
Cash was at Day Care so I got some one on one time with Iva.  I might possibly be spoiling her.........
Proud Grandma and Iva

Cash loves Mike's Uncle Junior.  He takes him to feed the baby turkeys, gator rides, etc.  Junior had been picking up Cash in the mornings this week and bringing him home.  When he was dropping Cash off  he said he was heading over to Randy's.  Naturally, Cash wanted to go.  Cash stayed to play with Elaina.  Elizabeth brought him and the other kids over later.  Cash hadn't even aknowleged that I was there.  He wanted to go back with them and April said only if he gave Grandma a kiss.  I got a quick kiss before he left again.  I jhad envisioned him running in and saying, Grandma and come running to give me a hug.  No such luck. Now if I was Grandpa, it would be a much different story.
I figured since I couldn't spoil Cash any, I would go ahead and get some more spoiling time in with Iva.  She's such a pretty little baby.
Iva Lorraine

I am so grateful for each day of life and the chance to be a Grandma.

1 comment: