Thursday, April 14, 2016

Weekend Update:

Friday:
MacKensie and Zack were in a school play.  They both did a good job.  Afterward, we ate at Eagles.
Saturday:
I had to work.  Dwayne went and picked up Cash as he was spending the night with us.  After I got home, we went to Rolla to buy Dwayne some carpenter whites.  They no longer carry them at the Family Center.  April looked it up online and all stores are discontinuing them.  We now have to buy them online.  What about these carpenters that doesn't have access to computers or know how to use the computer.
We then went to Todd and Michelle's for a barbecue.  It was friends, Todd's family and Michelle's family.  We had a great time.
As soon as Cash saw Chad, he took out running straight to him and yelled Chaddy.
Climbing up the side of Chad's truck.
Hanging onto Grandpa's legs.
Future horse shoe player.

Cash fell asleep around seven on the sofa.  I took him to bed when I did around ten and he still slept 'til eight a.m.  We had a family dinner of barbecued ribs for mine and Todd's upcoming birthdays. Dad came down to be with us. Unfortunately Todd and Michelle couldn't make it.  A good time of visiting.
I must have been really tired as I went to bed for a short nap and wound up sleeping three hours!
We spent the rest of the evening watching TV and snacking.

I'm grateful for these get togethers and for my Dad being with us.

1 comment:

  1. You all having a wedding in the family tomorrow? Looks like it is going to be a beautiful day for a wedding! We expect a full update!! :)

    ReplyDelete