Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Easter 2016:

Easter was celebrated with both the Elrod's and the Feeler families.  We didn't have as many this year. All the Elrod's was there but I'm afraid that since Mom passed away we're going to drift apart.  We did have several but not all of us as before. I tried.
Great Niece, Tess sitting on Dad's lap
Cash coloring eggs
Great niece, Lizzy filling eggs.
Dad, David, Jessica and Cody Elrod
Great Niece, Kara and great great niece, Kennedy
Kennedy
Great great nephew, Parker
Parker

It was rainy out so we had the Easter egg hunt in the basement.  I think the kids liked it just as well.
We had a great dinner and an afternoon of visiting.

I am grateful Christ died on the cross for our salvation.   And I am ever grateful for my family, Elrod and Feeler's.

No comments:

Post a Comment