Saturday, July 4, 2015

Explosion:


I was cooking an egg to add to the salad.  My niece, Ashlyne came by for a visit and I forgot all about it.  A little later I was watching TV and thought I smelled chicken.  Thought that was odd as I wasn't cooking chicken.  Still didn't think much about it.  A little later, I heard a LOUD pop.  The pan had run dry and the egg exploded.  What a mess!  I had egg bits all over the floor, all three counter tops and my crock pot.  I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.  Tried laughing as I cleaned up the mess.  I told Dwayne I was doing a science experiment and that yes if your pan goes dry while cooking an egg, the egg will explode!!  lol

Every day life events.  I'm so grateful for the "mundane" happenings.

1 comment:

  1. Yep bet that was heck of a mess but hey at least the egg was cooked when it exploded and not raw and went everywhere.

    ReplyDelete