Thursday, April 2, 2015

Weekend Update;

Friday:
Dad and I moved Mom to a new facility today.  With not much to move, I don't know why it exhausts you.  Maybe emotions.
Dwayne has been sick and home a few days.  For those of you who know Dwayne, it's very rare he ever takes a day off.  He went back to work today and was worn out when he got home so he went straight to bed.  (with no supper-not good for him)
Saturday:
A quick trip to the bank and to MFA to buy feed.  Then on up to pick up Dad to go see Mom.
Dwayne asked me when he got home where I wanted to eat out at.  I said Gordoz.  (a little expensive, but not too high)  He said he didn't want to go there we should go to Sput's.  Which is a good place to eat, I just felt like something different.  So why did he ask me?  lol
We went to see Mom and she was glad to see Dwayne.  Since he has been sick off and on for the whole month of March, she hadn't got to see him.
We then went to Sput's.  Saw a few people we knew and the food was good.
Sunday:
Since Sunday is Dwayne's only day off work, I stayed home from church to spend time with him.  We went to Vichy to feed and then drove a few back roads.  Things change fast when you haven't been down a road in awhile
April had bought a Little Tyke's picnic table and a swing for Cash.  They were delivered to our house as they have a PO Box and no one is at home to sign for them.  In the evening, we took the stuff over.  April had fixed supper of chicken breasts and side dishes; very good.  As you can see from the following pictures, we had a good time.  There is a lot of pictures but wanted to capture the joy and love we have for Cash.  (no different than other grandparents, it's just our first one after all these years)  I have no idea why Cash thought it was so funny to grab my nose but he would laugh hysterically.








 
I am grateful for life and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment