Friday, January 14, 2011

Continued:

I can't believe another whole week has passed and I am just now have time to blog!!
On to the leg story.........
I went to the doctor on Monday, 3rd and he thought I might have a blood clot so he sent me to a cardiologist. Luckily, there was not a blood clot but they had to do an ultra sound to make sure. Apparently, I have a Baker's Cyst behind my right knee and it had partially ruptured and that is what happened when I fell. The fluid leaked into the muscle and tissue in the calf of my leg and caused bruising and swelling. Not a bad thing to have, just not sure when it will completely go away or whatever. As of yesterday, I can now walk without a limp!!
Now, on to last weekend.
Saturday:
Dwayne and I head over to St. Elizabeth to help April and Mike on the house. Everything is coming together so well. It is a very cute house and with April's decorating it looks great. She has a real talent there.
Sunday:
I got up to go to church but didn't feel good and my leg was hurting again so I went back to bed. I DEFINITELY want to go to church this week, I've missed way too much this winter.
At noon, we headed up to Mom and Dad's for Sunday dinner. Wayne's 63rd birthday was on Saturday, the 8th and Kate's 42nd birthday was on Sunday, the 9th. Mom fixed pork loin, mashed potatoes, gravy, vegetables, salad, home made rolls, apple pie, banana bread. She's eighty-one years old and still does huge family meals!! What a Momma! We had a great afternoon.
Spent the rest of the day relaxing.

I am most grateful for my parents and the love they have for each of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment