Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Weekend Update:

Saturday:
April and the kids went to see Pa Great and then came and spent the day.  Cash has fun feeding the cows with Pa.  Iva loves just playing.
For some stupid reason, I bought Cash some marbles.  He loves to get two pans and stir the marbles all together.  He then sets the table.  The marbles are our food.  The first time we did this, I just started to eat.  Cash said no, we need to pray first as he held out his little hands.  I was so proud of him.

 
Sunday:
Dwayne and I went to Vienna to buy groceries to Dad.  Dad is always happy to have company.
I spent the day working on tax paperwork.  (yuck!)
Chad had us down for barbecue chicken and some music.  He did a great job grilling the chicken.
Overall, a nice weekend.
 
I am grateful for family and times we spend together.

No comments:

Post a Comment