Thursday, January 18, 2018

Weekend Update:

Saturday:
Judy came by and picked me up to go visit our friend, Pat Workman Hale.  Pat was here a few days staying with her sister, Penny.  They had a Workman Family Reunion.  They had a good turnout.  We had a good time visiting with our childhood friends.  They were all there except Brad.  Pat is retiring in May of this year and then moving to a different country with a warmer climate.  I admire Pat's sense of adventure and courage.  Nancy Ragan showed up just before we left.  Good to see her.

Sunday:
We had Sunday dinner.  Todd and Michelle didn't come over due to him being called out because of the state of the roads.  We missed them.
April's babysitter was taking the day off on Monday for the state holiday so we kept the kids.  They play real well together.  Iva went to sleep pretty early.
Monday:
When we got up, Dwayne was home.  The roads were too bad for him to get to work.  The kids loved having him at home.  We had a tea party.  Dwayne doesn't look too excited but he's actually stuck in TV.
 
 
Wednesday:
I had a pleasant surprise visitors.   John and Sheila Allen stopped by.  John had a letter my Grandma Feeler had wrote to John's mom, Lillian after my grandpa passed away.  It was so nice to see Grandma's handwriting and message she wrote.  She also included my Grandpa's obituary card.  I shall cherish it.
 
I am grateful for family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment