Monday, March 6, 2017

Weekend Recap:

Friday:                                
I went to Wal-Mart after work, a much dreaded trip.  I always spend too much when I go to Wal-Mart.  My coffee pot had quit working and I was in dire need of a new one.
Saturday:
After cleaning up some around the house, I went outside to restack the rocks around our driveway.  I love clearing away dead leaves and moving rocks around.  I don't usually wear gloves but so glad I did as I saw two scorpions under the rocks.  I got stung by one a few years ago and it made my leg go numb, not to mention that the ER doc said we don't have scorpions in MO.  (go figure, not sure where he was from)  Several tests later and a shot of cortizone, the doctor decided it was a scorpion sting.
Later afternoon, I went down to Todd and Michelle's new place.  Dwayne was moving hay bales out of their field.  Chad and Desmon were there as well.  Visited for awhile and then headed home.  Dwayne got home around dark.
Sunday:
I overslept so I didn't make it to church.  Had supper for the kids and Dad.  April and Mike couldn't make it as both kids are sick and had been to Urgent Care.  Iva had double ear infections and Cash had RSV.  He's been a sick little boy.  We sure missed them.
Sunday night, we watched Chicago Justice on NBC.  We're kind of hooked to their Chicago series. Tuesday night-Chicago Fire; Wednesday night-Chicago PD; Thursday night-Chicago Med and now the new series of Chicago Justice.  They're good shows and pretty clean to watch.  You don't find that too much anymore.

I am grateful for family and pray Cash and Iva are on the mend.

No comments:

Post a Comment