Thursday, August 11, 2016

Wednesday Visit:

Last one of our weekly visits by April and the kids.  She starts back to work Monday.  Cash and I had fun playing our usual games of hide 'n seek, walking around the yard, blowing bubbles, etc.  No wonder he's kind of a skinny kid, he never stops moving.
My Uncle Hubert passed away this week.  He was ninety-seven and lived a long and good life.  Cash and I went up to tell Dad when the funeral arrangements were.  He loves going to see Pa Great, but not for long and then he's ready to go.
Later in the afternoon Dad came down for a longer visit.


Such a precious picture.

Loving little boy.

I think these weekly visits during the day have made Cash and I closer.  He loves his grandpa dearly but doesn't have time for grandma when grandpa is around.  Now he even sits on my lap when grandpa is around.  Going to miss these times.

I am so blessed with my family so very grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment