Monday, December 21, 2015

Life Update.

Not much going on at our house except being sick.  I started out with the flu and ended up with an ear and sinus infection.  I went to the doctor twice and got a shot each time.  Still no better, finally ended up in the ER.  Actually got in and out pretty fast but had to wait almost and hour and a half for my medicine at the Pharmacy.  I was so sick I could hardly sit there.  The drive home took me forever.  I'm glad to say I'm finally doing better, still weak but much better.

Chad's birthday was December 12th.  Hard to believe my first born is now thirty-seven years old.  I've enjoyed every year of his life.  A very caring, thoughtful young man.  I had planned on making his birthday supper on the 13th but being sick changed my mind.  We had lasagna last night.  Dad came down.  Todd and Michelle won't able to come as Todd is sick.  April has also been sick and had to go to the doctor.  I worry about her as she is already a high risk pregnancy.

That's my life for the past two weeks.  So grateful to be feeling better.

No comments:

Post a Comment