Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Finally, I am back to blogging.

A lot has happened since I blogged last.
Tuesday, December 14th we received new Black Gold jackets at work.  We thought it was a pre-Christmas gift. (Little did we know!!)
 Wednesday, December 15th I was called into the office and told they had sold the business and Friday would be my last day.  What?  Two day notice!  What a shock!  Silly me, I said I can work to the end of the year to get the taxes done.  I was taught when you start a job, you finish it.  But no, Friday was to be my last day.  I felt bad about the taxes and work that need finished.  It took me a couple days to think, "Connie, it's not your responsibility anymore, don't worry about it".
I took losing my job in stride, upset but not overly so.  Until yesterday!  Now I feel great sorrow as I loved my job and the pay and benefits were good.  Now, I am thinking of all I lost.  I always was a slow learner!  lol

I have missed blogging.  I had to get a new computer for home and hook up to the internet.  Needless to say that was a long process with a few hitches along the way.  At least now, I'm up and running.

I always thought things happen for a reason, but I haven't found a glimmer of hope in my situation yet.

I need to get caught up on blogging my life after unemployment.  Lots of family time and good memories.  Speaking of good times, my dad just called and invited me up for lunch.  Spontaneity, haven't had that in a long time.

So grateful for all I have and a loving family.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you back online and blogging, miss reading your posts! Miss talking to you :(

    ReplyDelete