Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Nonnie's Girl:


Ashlyne Paige is 15 years old today!!! As she reminds us, in one year she will be driving!! Ugh! And now she is at the age to get her permit. I remember taking her dad to get his driver's license!! Repeat already?!
We have watched Ashlyne quite a bit through the years, starting when she was only three weeks old. The first baby in the family for quite some time and boy did we spoil her. All of us!! Before she was a year old she started calling me Nonnie.
Melted my heart. And I've been Nonnie for a long time to several of the nieces and nephews.
Of course when Ashlyne was around a year old we would swing on the porch swing quite a bit. I would sing HER favorite song to her. I love my Nonnie, oh yes I do, I love my Nonnie, ya hoo!!! I think I'll have to sing that to her tonight!! I'm sure she'll love it...................

I'm grateful for the joy Ashylne has brought into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment