Monday, May 23, 2011

Grandpa Andy:

May 23, 1929 Today would have been Grandpa's 82nd Birthday. Not much to say but I (and each one of us) miss him so much. Recently, Chad talked about Grandpa being his best friend. How many young men refer to their Grandpa as a best friend? Our sons did.
A few weeks ago, out of the blue, April emailed me that she was thinking about Grandpa that day and was very sad. Yes, we miss him very much, but we also know how blessed we are that he was in our lives.
Love you Grandpa Andy!!

1 comment:

  1. I think everyone in Vichy will always miss him. Kenny and I were talking the other day about if he and Emmitt were still with us that they would have to make a trip by our new house daily to see what's been done. And I am sure give their opinion on this and that with it. Miss them both a lot!

    ReplyDelete